Being COVIDSafe at Q+ Events
Victorias state-wide response to the ongoing COVID epidemic is continuously evolving. Q+ has made adjustments to it’s programming in accordance with the current Victorian Government COVIDSafe guidance in order to make sure we are doing our part to be COVIDSafe. We want everyone to be able to enjoy Q+ events and whilst ensuring all of our continued safety.
Please follow Victoria's COVIDSafe practices while attending Q+ events.
NOTE: The Q+ Hub activation in Bendigo for Bendigo Pride Fetsival 2021 is delivered under a COVIDSafe plan. This COVIDSafe plan will be reviewed and updated to align with the changing situation, and attendees should watch Bendigo Pride social channels to be updated with information as it evolves.
What you can keep doing to stay COVIDSafe at Q+ Events:
- Practise good hygiene and regularly and thoroughly wash your hands.
- Maintain physical distancing, keep at least 1.5 metres away from others.
- From 11:59pm 11 October 2020, all Victorians (and visitors) must wear a fitted face mask
- when they leave home, no matter where they live, unless you have a lawful reason for not
- doing so.
- A face mask needs to be worn covering both your nose and mouth.
- Download and run the Federal Government’s official COVIDSafe app.
- If you feel unwell please do not attend a Q+ Event - get tested at a nearby testing location then return home immediately.
As we aim to keep attendees safe at Q+ events, please look for COVIDSafe signage and follow directions.
COVIDSafe messages may be delivered before, during and after events via email and social media channels, keep an eye out for information and please follow the directions to keep yourself and others safe
QR Codes & Record Keeping
Please follow the directions of Q+ COVID safety officers & staff and register for record keeping via the QR code or registry on arrival to events in public spaces.
Crowd Management, Attendance & Right to Refuse
Q+ Staff have the right to refuse entry or participation in Q+ events entry if compliance is not achieved, and must insist that anyone displaying COVID-19 symptoms does not attend the event.
If you become unwell during an event, locate a Q+ COVID safety officer or Q+ staff member.
Q+ will keep attendees advised on Victoria's COVIDSafe practices while attending Q+ events, and retains the right to refuse entry if compliance is not met.
Bendigo Pride Festivals COVIDsafe Plan
As part of Bendigo Pride Festival, Q+ and Q+ staff adhere to the COVIDSafe plan as set out by Bendigo Pride Festival.